Daiquiri was released on the 22nd September 2021.
The Daiquiri release included the following bugfixes & improvements;
- Clicking shipping highlighted both Shipping & Discount codes. Now it doesn't.
- In requesting bank details for a refund, we can see how many times the details were requested.
- Transfer Ticket email has been personalised to include event, dates and number
- Clicking on Unsubscribe link on "Transferring email" took user to 404 page. Now it's found.
- Untitled Current event was showing only in Past event list. not very useful.
- User was incorrectly unable to downgrade plan in certain circumstances
- Couldn't reset password if smart access, which was frustrating for some users
- Duplicating event but not adding start & end times & dates causes hard error
- Multi-date Mode - check time of event duplicated against current time
- "Please choose a code" drop down design improvement
- Transferring ticket misleading message - "Transfer was successful." when it was just initiated. that's been cleared up
- Transfers - when cancelling transfer the update takes user to different tab
- Transferred Ticket time shows in GMT instead of the user's time zone
- Error with livestream encoding
- Homepage menu dropdown appears out of line on some screen sizes
- Box office layout messed up
- Payment errors have been reduced
- Widget timeslot traffic lights updated
- Clicking "now" in calendar works 100% of the time
- Magic checkout blank page reported
- Clicking "now" in calendar now always works correctly
- Livestream auto-closes 1 hour after
- Traffic light system bugfix
- Access code rate limit bugfix
Daiquiris are cocktails made with rum, citrus and sugar. They're best served Frozen, much like a slushee.
New Orleans loves frozen Daiquiris - especially Strawberry ones. Yum.